Saturday, September 16, 2006

Unforgiven Packers....

Hello kids, as you well know, tomorrow is WWE Unforgiven from the sold out Air Canada Center in Toronto, but it does not look like I will be able to see the show (at least right away) as I will be going to my very first Packers game at the sacred Lambeau Feild in Green Bay, WI!

This is a big step for me as I have been "anti-favre" for many many years, but it's on the list of things I gotta do.

Hopefully, I am back in time and sober enough to catch the PPV replay because I am very interested in 3 matches.

First off, Orton/Carlito has the potential to be extra special because they are both building blocks for the company and I feel they can really tell a story in the ring and deliver a memorable match.

Obviously Hardy/Nitro has a lot of potential and I look forward to Jeff winning the strap.

Finally, Edge/Cena TLC for the WWE Championship is gonna be great because unlike the HHH days, you don't know who is actually gonna win! That in and of itself adds a great dynamic to the match.

Well, thats it for today.....unless there is breaking news, I'll talk to you again on Sunday!

No comments:

Pro Wrestling Report

Pro Wrestling Report
The Worlds Most Watched!